Article Reading Time: 2 minutes
Chill out with this healthy mint-kissed Strawberry ice cream dessert!
This delicious keto strawberry ice cream with mint is a great way to cool down on a hot day. It’s super simple to make, and it’s the perfect dessert for when you want something sweet that won’t derail your keto diet!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (sugar-free)
- 1 tsp mint extract (sugar-free)
- 1 tsp strawberry extract (sugar-free)
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder (sugar-free)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a container, cover, and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours before serving
For the first 2 hours, stir the mixture every 30 minutes. You’ll want to let it freeze for at least 4 hours, but overnight is better. When you’re ready to serve your keto ice cream, garnish it with fresh strawberries and mint leaves.
What’s left now it’s to simply scoop it into bowls or homemade sugar-free keto ice cream cones and enjoy!
When you’re on the keto diet, you know that it can be difficult to find a good dessert that fits your macros. But don’t let that stop you from enjoying your favorite dessert! This keto strawberry ice cream is creamy and delicious and made with low-carb ingredients that won’t leave you feeling bloated or guilty.
“”Walker ZimmermanExecutive Chef