Looking for a delicious way to use ground beef?
Here is how to make a delicious meal of meatballs that adhere to the Keto diet. These low-carb meatballs can be added to any keto-friendly meal plan and take only 30 minutes to make from start to finish!
They are a good source of protein, which is important for muscle growth and maintenance. They are also a good source of fat, which can help you feel full and increase your levels of ketones. In addition, these meatballs are low in carbs and contain no sugar or gluten.
So if you’re looking for a quick, healthy meal that will stick to your Keto diet, these low-carb meatballs are the way to go.
- 500 gr. ground beef (Regular ground beef, high in fat)
- 2 eggs (organic or free-range eggs)
- 1 cup Almond flour (blanched or unblanched)
- 1 tbsp of onion powder or finely grated fresh onion
- 1 bunch of parsley (flat leaf or Italian parsley)
- 1 tsp paprika (sweet or smoked paprika)
- 1 tsp salt (Himalayan pink Salt or Black Salt)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced or pressed)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (virgin or extra-virgin olive oil)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Form the meatballs with your hands or use a cookie scoop
- Bake them on a greased baking sheet until the outside of each meatball is browned and crispy (approx. 15-20 minutes)
- Serve the meatballs with your favorite Keto sauce and enjoy!
These meatballs are a great low-carb dish and can be served with fried eggplants or zucchini noodles. They can also be served as an appetizer with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. In this recipe, the meatballs are made with ground beef and pork, but you can also use chicken instead or pork if desired.
We hope you enjoy these meatballs as much as we do! They are delicious and so easy to make. When you make them, be sure to tag us on Instagram @ketomanifesto_com with your pictures!
“”Andrea WilsonSous Chef