Article Reading Time: 2 minutes
This breakfast frittata is the perfect way to start your morning.
The combination of eggs, bacon, and cheese make this breakfast tasty and filling. Add some chopped bell pepper for a little extra color and enjoy a perfect breakfast with all the essential vitamins you need in one delicious, nutritious meal.
- 200 gr. bacon
- 100 gr. mushrooms
- 3 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- 5-6 large eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 Bell Pepper
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the bacon for about 6 minutes in a large skillet.
- Add the mushrooms and let them cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and salt to taste.
- Add the cooked ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour into the hot skillet, covering the bottom completely.
- Cover with a lid for about 10 minutes or until eggs are firm.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Want more delicious keto recipes? Check out our main recipe page as we are always updating it with new, yummy recipes.
“”Walker ZimmermanExecutive Chef